Material : Clay
Capacity : 10 kg
Pack : Pack of 2
# Vermicompost contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner. It can be used in farming and small scale sustainable, organic farming, flower pots etc. # Vermicompost is a nourishing organic fertilizer having high amount of humus, nitrogen—2–3% phosphorous—1.55–2.25%, potassium—1.85–2.25%, micronutrients, more beneficial soil microbes like ‘nitrogen-fixing bacteria’ and mycorrhizal fungi. # It is the end-product of the breakdown of organic matter by earthworms. # Vermicompost appears to be generally superior to conventionally produced compost in a number of important ways. # Worms have a number of other possible uses on farms, including value as a high quality animal feed. #Vermicompost has been shown to be richer in many nutrients than compost produced by other composting methods. #Vermicompost can be mixed directly into the soil, or mixed with water to make a liquid fertilizer known as worm tea.
Country of Origin : India
Classy Fertilizer & Soil
- Please pay more attention to your order address which MUST MATCH your shipping address. (If you’re from Russia, Please leave your full name. It is very important)
- Items will be shipped within 3 business days after payment.
- Please check items when delivered, if damaged, please kindly accept it and contact us immediately. We will make a confirmation and resend you a new one.
|Shipping By||Shipping Cost||Estimated Delivery Time||Tracking Information|
|Thembay Express||Free Shipping||12-20 days||Not available|
|LEX||$20.00 – $50.00||04-12 days||Available|
|Lorem Ex||$26.00 – $70.00||03-17 days||Available|
- Unit Type: piece
- Package Size: 25cm x 32cm x 5cm (9.84in x 12.60in x 1.97in)
- Package Weight: 0.56kg (1.23lb.)